MDing in O.C. Md after Noel

Sticks907

Mar 10, 2007
Glen Burnie, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000
Spent the weekend in O.C. Maryland. Hurricane Noel turned up the beach a bit. I spent about 6 hours MDing with the following finds.

1 Token, 1 Doller (first one), 24 Quarters, 27 Dimes, 5 Nickles, and 35 Pennies (one wheatie), a toe ring, a palm tree bling thing, virgin Mary medal, a sand dollar thingie, a pewter arrowhead, a couple sinkers and a Diamond stud earring (first diamond and first gold) if it is a diamond and which I think it is….. oh yeah, two silver dimes I got in change also ( not shown)…

I also have a question. If you can’t read the date on a dime,(some were in bad condition) is there a easy way to tell if it is silver?

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Resized_IMG_0503.jpg
    Resized_IMG_0503.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 458
  • Resized_IMG_0504.jpg
    Resized_IMG_0504.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 471
Upvote 0
good weekend of finds wtg. Silver I found years ago on the beach and what Ive seen here typically turns gray- to almost black as opposed to the copper color to green.
good luck and hh
dave+bobbie

WOW, that is one heck of a haul. Congrats

Great catch on that diamond. You have to have super powers and/or a super detector to find something that small, in sand no less.

MarkDz said:
Great catch on that diamond. You have to have super powers and/or a super detector to find something that small, in sand no less.

That was luck. I hit bottle cap during a swing, which made me look where it was laying right on top..

Ok,

I am a little disapointed and confused... Why on earth would you not show the beautiful silver dimes, but all this ugly clad?? ??? Good Hunting nice haul. ;D

Keep @ it and HH!!

Oh, sure. Silver and gold and diamonds are fine. But I kind of like that little green thing in the corner. It reminds me of a happy frog. Good finds!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back