Maybe one of the last hunts this season...

Paul4x4

Dec 31, 2007
Finland
Detector(s) used
E-Trac/Pro-Pointer/Ace 250
Hello everybody! :wave:

It's been a while since my last hunt, and even longer since my last post of my findings, so decided to write something about my last nights hunt.

I got out with my buddy even though it was very chilly out there and raining a little. I didn't find much because I was teaching my friend how to use my ACE most of the time. It was his second time hunting, and he's really starting to get the hang of it. I think he's hooked... ;D

Hope I get to go out a few more times before the snow...

Here's what I found. Best find was that chunky .925 earring with some nice weight to it. And €1.20 in spendable this time + some usual old pennies.

Attachments

• Finds.jpg
    Finds.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 516
  • Earring.jpg
    Earring.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 510
  • Earring open.jpg
    Earring open.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 504
Upvote 0
Well its a start anyway, now to find the real old stuff!

Hey Paul!

Nice Finds!
Sweet Silver!

I hunted this weekend too. Deer hunting on Saturday, and MDing on Sunday.
Snowed and rained on Saturday, and woke up Sunday to a white world. 32 degrees F, 0 celcius. Wet and sloppy snow.
Found nothing but modern coins in the snow. But, I did shoot a decent buck on Saturday!

Hope you get out more before the snow comes to stay!

Good Luck!

Mark

The last time I went out was about the same...spent more time helping my son learn the ACE then actually detecting but I think he is hooked too! yay! I didn't find a cool earring though like you. Congrats! Go find the other one!!

mpostma said:
Hey Paul!

Nice Finds!
Sweet Silver!

I hunted this weekend too. Deer hunting on Saturday, and MDing on Sunday.
Snowed and rained on Saturday, and woke up Sunday to a white world. 32 degrees F, 0 celcius. Wet and sloppy snow.
Found nothing but modern coins in the snow. But, I did shoot a decent buck on Saturday!

Hope you get out more before the snow comes to stay!

Good Luck!

Thanks Mark, and everyone! :)

Congrats on the buck! 8)

We had some snow today also, but so minorly that it doesn't count. :P I'm hoping similar winter like the previous two we had, when the first snow came in january. I'm not the biggest fan of winter and snow :icon_sunny:

I sure hope I could go out more, but even if we wouldn't have any snow, I'm 100% sure the ground is gonna freeze pretty soon, as it seems a little frozen already... :-\

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back