Mariposa Park

LuckyDragon

Apr 6, 2004
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
I guess not much people is loosing thier jewery but I have detected some coinage, LUCKDRAGON strikes again...
img022-2.jpg

Upvote 0
It's nice to be able to get, and enjoy it. Nice finds, HH....

Mariposa ??? are U north of Fresno , near Yosemite .. Western Sierra gold fields all around and your in a park :icon_scratch: nice finds but I would be on 49 . just my 2 cents :icon_pirat:

LuckyDragon said:
Mariposa park in phoenix arizona

Glad you answered that. I use to live in Mariposa, CA and there are still undetected (or at least lightly detected) spots in the town and surrounding areas. This one of those places. Unfortunately, when I was there in Oct., as you can see, the grass was a little too high to detect.

Attachments

• P1010002a.JPG
    P1010002a.JPG
    637.8 KB · Views: 409
  • P1010007.JPG
    P1010007.JPG
    707.7 KB · Views: 402
LuckyDragon said:
Nice photos

Thanks!! Now all I have to do is learn how to shrink them down with this new hp printer.

Shuck most you guys live in histortical areas and the real old stuff, here I detected current coins that needs to be cleaned , oh well a soda that is well earned.

LuckyDragon said:
Shuck most you guys live in histortical areas and the real old stuff, here I detected current coins that needs to be cleaned , oh well a soda that is well earned.

Nice scenery, well done. I've reduced the pics for you, I hope you don't mind.

hammered

Attachments

• Web P1010002a.jpg
    Web P1010002a.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 365
  • Web P1010007.jpg
    Web P1010007.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 367
EagleDown said:
LuckyDragon said:
Mariposa park in phoenix arizona

Glad you answered that. I use to live in Mariposa, CA and there are still undetected (or at least lightly detected) spots in the town and surrounding areas. This one of those places. Unfortunately, when I was there in Oct., as you can see, the grass was a little too high to detect.
Hey LuckyDragon .. EagleDown can tell ya ..that area has so much potential for some nice finds .. U can pan and metal detect nuggets , old abandoned miner camp site relics ..cool place and the locals are 8) . Few dangerous things lurking out there 2 .Trying to get back there soon. Thanks for your thread and I don't want to sidetrack it about the other Mariposa..both are nice places ..Have a fun weekend

Hammered, Thanks!! I'm still trying to find the editing in my printer.

Well here in phoenix there is a very old city park that be encanto park
and there are some old amusment parks here in arizona.
and there be the lost ditchman mind in APACHE JUNCTION .
and deserts here around the base of mountains in dry washes you might find gold bits
and we have some very old high schools in phoenix I mean very old scools..

And no park still in use is ever cleaned out. they are always being re filler by the users. last week i found my first diamond ring in a tot lot I had hunted several times before. It says 14k and the jeweler said $500 to $600. Today wife and I went to a park I hammered last year learning my machine, we got a surface Qt and about 3 foot away 5 nickels and 2 dimes fresh spills.

now get out there and dig it like a pirate

the feel of a quater popping out the ground after your detected it.
augh the thrill of the hunt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back