Map Dowsing

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I myself am not a map dowser, I do believe, with the right tooling, technique, and practice, many things are possible. Did you ever wonder why map dowsers are diffrent from us, and can dowse maps, and we can't? What are they expecting to dowse in a peice of paper. How would that be possible? Let's think about it!, They must use a device to indicate an invisible force, sounds familiar. They must have to think about what they are trying to indicate! No, why? It's possible some use thought, but thought for pinpointing? Is that necessary, wouldn't baiting work, before thought? Holding an Element being map dowsed. Doesn't all resonating frequencies cross back and forth between the quantum world and ours? Can thought manifest a connection thru the quantum field barrier. If hard to believe, symbolic relationship connections are possible, but they are! Why wouldn't a connection thru thought be possible.. of course it can! I myself have seen it done by a map dowser. First he would use a noodle rod/ single long rod. Slowly and delicately move it back and forth, over the map, for broad range I guess. Yes he was using a witness, a little Gold nugget to hold and signal with. He had attached a long crystal to the end of his noodle rod, stating that it has to be a neutral crystal. Then once a spot indicated, by a slight magnetic drag of the rod, he would switch over to a Pendulum, on wire or chain. The pendelum had a chamber, to hold a witness Element, and he would place his gold nugget in it, then start dowsing the map, with spinning circles. And swaying lines.
Map dowsing techniques vary and there is experienced successful map dowsers out there. Possibly not 100% success rate, but sucessful enough, and it does take concentration, not as much on the element dowsed for, but the correct interpretation of the outgoing signal. I don't think its an incoming signal, more like outgoing. Some of our Chi is flowing into the map..
If I was gonna attempt map dowsing I would use pure copper, because my past attempts were the wrong material, zinc and iron. Pure copper has shown a unique strong dowsable connection of the invisible energies. I might not bother with a single long rod. But a pendalum for sure, and one that has a chamber to hold my signal Element. I would think that if it didn't swing or spin correctly, I would add thin copper wire to extend the length, and hopefully make it more receptive. If I was map dowsing for a treasure, I would want to start with a known treasure, on the maps location. That way, if I couldn't dowse the treasure I know is there, I should quit dowsing maps! Treasure meaning, coin shops, fort knox, a diamond mine, gold mine, ect, ect..
Just my thoughts on the subject..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240908_210245_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240908_210245_Chrome.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 3

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back