man i dug for these finds...

L

lancemxt

here are my only two silver half's that i have found. there is a 1942 walker, a 1952 Jefferson half, a 1891 seated dime, and one of my favorite coins that i dug a 1890 h Canadian dime there were only 450,000 minted that year one of my rarest coins. i found the dime at a really old picnic area that had about 50 Indians, 50 V's, 30 Buffalo's, some barbers but only dimes and only a few there were shield nickels and a flying eagle cent and a few other 1800's foreign coins and soo much more ill post all the pictures eventually, but it was one of the best spots i have ever hunted in my short life soo far... cant wait to find the next goldmine spot. HH lance.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Attachments

• Picture 8.jpg
    Picture 8.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 255
Upvote 0
Hey Lance,

I'm getting an error when trying to open your pic. It shows on your post as 0 kb. You might want to try reposting it. I sure would like to see your finds!

Kent

Kent in AL said:
Hey Lance,

I'm getting an error when trying to open your pic.? It shows on your post as 0 kb.? You might want to try reposting it.? I sure would like to see your finds!

Kent
Me too!

Mine comes up "Can't Determine Type"

NO pic's for me..... Please re-post..... Would love to see 'em..

HH BRINK

I'll call him today and tell him to fix it. It must have not went through. He has some pretty good treasure. It all comes from my spots. Keeping it in the family. I can live with it. He's a good kid and is starting to get good now after hanging with me over the years.

We just started our quest for treasure. This is just the beginning of a successful treasure hunting life. You have to work hard at it just like anything else.

Thanks for welcoming him aboard guys. I told him this is the place to be.

HH Jeremy

sorry everyone that i didn't get back to you on this i had school and stuff to do today.. i am going to repost if for you because these are some of my good silver coins.. sorry it took so long. HH lance.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back