M Lee S in Idaho. Im new, need a Detector bad!

Advice on a Metal detctor

• what brand

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What's good

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
M

marvswk

My name is Marvin Lee S in Idaho. I love this site! I stumbled on this after I found an arrowhead. I love the old stuff, Photography! Old buildings, My Father took me to Alcatraz when I was 6 im now 38. In a nutshell. Here is a Photo of a future dig, and a photo of myself at the old Boiler room at the Old Penn in Idaho. Peace M Lee S in Idaho

Attachments

• Castironthoughts.jpg
    Castironthoughts.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 439
  • DSCN2707 copy.JPGMarlon co copy.JPG
    DSCN2707 copy.JPGMarlon co copy.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 437
Good evening . Yes I live on Boise Ave. Right near the old Barber Park Damm. The Old penn is about 3 miles from here. I am allready planning on spots to go. Boise has some great secret spots. Peace.

Attachments

• DSCN3256 copy.JPG
    DSCN3256 copy.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 425
A fellow member Gabbit was in Boise, he just moved to Washinton state. He used to find all kinds of silver coins in the parks in Boise, too bad he moved, he could show you some tricks.............he's a real pro. You do know that you need a permit to detect in Boise parks? Just a heads up. This is a great place to learn, dont hesitate to ask questions, you'll get sound advice. ;D

Welcome to the forum! ;D

I was in Idaho once, Coeur d' Alene. 8)

If I was buyin a detector to be used in soil, me choice would be a White's. If the detector was for surf/sand, me choice would be a Minelab Excalibur........ ::)

Marv, welcome to TreasureNet. You don't need no stinking detector to find treasure....you just need a computer! TNet and the people on it are all the treasure you need. ;)

Your photographs are awesome! Can you post some more of them? :)

Thank you so much Treasure net is a Keeper. Thank you for the comps' on the Photos. peace. M Lee S in Idaho. stay tuned. Here is a photo of Friday the 13th of last year. It is located at the Old Fort cemetery. It goes way back! The Hues i have captured on film are real! you would not believe the other shots, Friday the 13th at a graveyard? I got lucky. The other is a piece of art work I created from an old Toilet and Glass insulators. Gives a whole new meaning to the 'Porcelian God". Il trade it for a whites!

Attachments

• Heavensgate.jpg
    Heavensgate.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 368
  • DSCN3938 copy.JPG
    DSCN3938 copy.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 369
Hi Marv,

Welcome aboard!! Your photograpy is really unique, thanks for sharing with us. I agree with Mona Lisa on the graveyard pic...amazing.

;) RR

Re: M Lee S in Idaho. Another Photo of that Old Fort Cemetary

I wonder if any body dares detect there. I cant wait to get a whites. Its a burning desire. All the places I photograph need to be detected. With Exceptions! Stay Tuned M Lee S in Idaho.

Attachments

• SevenofSilver.jpg
    SevenofSilver.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 280
  • DSCN4413COOL copy.JPG
    DSCN4413COOL copy.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 272

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back