seekandfind

Jul 7, 2012
northwest Indiana
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter 101/505
ace 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well i did go out with the bh1-d/505 again,however I just wasnt in to it,also I am used to being out during the week when not so many people are around. So I unhooked the bottom of my detector and gave it a few spins to take the slack out of the cable and its not acting all haywire anymore, not that I detected much but what I did run across was nice solid sounds and finds(junk tho). Off to the tot lot and (to me) the worlds biggest and cleanest (cant find shite) volleyball court early tommorow. So for those of you with cheap detectors like mine if it starts actin funky maybe you have too loose a cable running down your stalk on the detector. Glad I couldnt find my role of 100mph tape(duct tape) I was gonna tape the heck out of it til i pulled my head out of my arse and realized all i had to do was disconect the shaft give er a few twirls and put it back on. May all my and your fixes be so simple.So Luuucccyyyyyyyyyy Im coming for you baby and when I find you its bang boom zoom to the moon with you (ooops wrong sitcom) lol. Tommorow new day new beeps and hopefully new treasure (argh i say), goodluck all and HH.Oh, may the beeps be with you (ug).

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back