Wicholee

Nov 15, 2012
MIAMI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xcal II, Minelab X Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hey folks,

I hit the low tide in a new spot today and started cherry picking the high signals as it was loaded with clad. I got 79 quarters, 27 dimes and a handful of pennies for a total of $23.38. I got very surprised when i spotted this sweet ring in the water no need for the detector as it was sitting right on top of the sand. It is marked with 8k but i have a sinking feeling that the diamonds are not real. I will get them checked tomorrow...

Wicholee

Attachments

• white gold ring 121312.jpg
    white gold ring 121312.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 202
Upvote 0
Sweet Ring - congrats!

Crossing my fingers for you that the 1 in 18 K is worn off.
I think you have a winner. In fact , I'll put a hundred bucks on it that you have an 18 K Engagement ring !
Please let us know after you have it checked out

WTG,:icon_thumleft:what a very beautiful ring,hoping for you it's the real thing,,HH:hello:

It looks real . Here's wishing you luck.. Congratulations on the clad . Your homework paid off . A nice undetected beach . WTG !!:thumbsup:

Sorry took so long to get back to you all but my wife gave me the head fake several times so i broke down and finally took the ring to get appraised. It gives me great pain to report that the ring is gold plated silver and the stones are CZ :(.

I have gone back to the spot twice in low tide to cherry pick the high signals and have gotten 89 quarters, 44 dimes and several nickels and pennies for a total of $30 in clad. Some pieces of jewelry but all junk. Going back today to start cleaning out the mid tones :)

Wicholee

Sounds like you found a good spot regardless. Sorry about the ring

Last edited:
Dang! Sorry bud. That's ok though, plenty of real deals out there.
It will come.
HH

Wow! You sure got a lot of clad, Wicholee..good for you.

Sorry about that ring...it is very pretty; I like the style

Lorraine

Hey its a nice ring anyway. Plus you found a great spot. Good luck in future hunts

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back