Page 6.jpg

Page 7.jpg

Page 8.jpg

Page 9.jpg

Page 10.jpg

Page 11.jpg

Page 12.jpg

Page 13.jpg

Fascinating, but such a sad story. Thank you for sharing 🙏. I enjoyed the read. I love the hunt for treasure. Just being out in nature is the treasure for me. Of course I have to have a reason to go so treasure hunting is what I did and still do. I’ll send you a pic of a treasure map I found. There are 3 all different that make a perfect triangle. Exactly the same distance between each. People have told me it’s just graffiti, it’s a grave marker……… I know what it is, that’s all that matters. God bless you and may good health be with you 🙏. I would love to hear your thoughts on the map, if you choose.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 32
Fascinating, but such a sad story. Thank you for sharing 🙏. I enjoyed the read. I love the hunt for treasure. Just being out in nature is the treasure for me. Of course I have to have a reason to go so treasure hunting is what I did and still do. I’ll send you a pic of a treasure map I found. There are 3 all different that make a perfect triangle. Exactly the same distance between each. People have told me it’s just graffiti, it’s a grave marker……… I know what it is, that’s all that matters. God bless you and may good health be with you 🙏. I would love to hear your thoughts on the map, if you choose.

From just first glance, I would tend to agree with those who say the stones are a grave marker -- now broken into pieces. I come to this initial conclusion because I see no "traditional" treasure symbols. Of course, whoever inscribed the stones could have intended them for personal use only, with no intention of using them to guide others. They could have functioned only as a place marker, in which case the place to dig would be between the stones, or very nearby.

I believe you may be right!! All indications are leaning to it being in between that marker and another. I’ll send you that pic also. Thank you so much for your input, coming from a sr. Member it means a lot to me. I appreciate it 🙏 this is a big circle of rocks on the top of the mountain.

Attachments

• IMG_2568.jpeg
    IMG_2568.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2577.jpeg
    IMG_2577.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 33
The USLM inscription is done by a different person. There is a BICO inscription at the bottom that looks to be by a different person also. And the capital M is alone on the opposite side of the circle. I know the books say that a circle of rocks at the top of hill/mountain is supposed to mean the treasure is there. It’s not in this case. 3 monuments make a big triangle with exactly the same distance between them.

I’ve hunted this area for 12 years or more. Still waiting to find my big (treasure), maybe soon with any luck 🍀

I believe you may be right!! All indications are leaning to it being in between that marker and another. I’ll send you that pic also. Thank you so much for your input, coming from a sr. Member it means a lot to me. I appreciate it 🙏 this is a big circle of rocks on the top of the mountain.
That "USLM" carving is a United States Location Monument. These were located in previously unsurveyed territory so that new mining claims and other claimed land could be tied to a surveyed government monument. There should be an "X" chiseled into that rock somewhere.

Thank you for your expertise, I appreciate it greatly 🙏. I haven’t found a X yet but there are a lot of markings on that circle of rocks. All done by different people at different times. The uslm seems to be the newest marking?

I’ve found sooo many monuments out there it blows my mind. There’s a big rabbit made out of rock then a hug turtle and then a whale (sperm whale specifically) with a heart chiseled into its side!!! Lots more

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back