lookout Bigrig

bmanofnbc

Dec 20, 2004
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter SSII & Fisher F75
I got out today and went to several small parks inside of apartment complexes and townhouse communities. it paid off pretty well.
95 pennies, 18 nickles, 56 dimes & 30 quarters
All totaled up it was an awesome day with $14.95 plus 2 wheats, and 2 Canadian cents plus what you see in the picture. All the jewelry is junk.

Lookout bigrig, I'm close on your tail...

Attachments

• 4-24-05.JPG
    4-24-05.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 273
Upvote 0
Great clad haul, WTG!!!
I like your avatar,,, What was he always said after licking his pick, when he couldn't find the gold? I keep thinking " Drats " but, that's not it,,, I don't think...

Leon said:
Great clad haul, WTG!!!
I like your avatar,,, What was he always said after licking his pick, when he couldn't find the gold? I keep thinking " Drats " but, that's not it,,, I don't think...

NUTHIN'

Silver and gold, silver and gold, slurp, slurp, slurp...........NUTHIN! LMAO, that's awesome, and so are your finds! WTG!!!!

Nice work BMANOFNBC,Whats that medallion or ? up on the second row left? Good day huntin. HH

Awesome day! I'd kill to have a day like that. Bigrig seems real consistant on his finds. So far I've rarely seen him get burnt! Thanks for the pics. HH

Floater said:
Nice work BMANOFNBC,Whats that medallion or ? up on the second row left? Good day huntin. HH

If I'm looking at the right thing, it's a button with a picture of 2 cherries on it. (good luck?)
Then there is an earring and a Chuck-E-Cheese token.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back