Looking to buy new highbanker

Nice sales pitch.

We have got over ten pounds with the G1 system.

G1 concentrator by usprospector.com designed by Joel Farmer

Ahh the G1 plastic drop riffle. Never used that exact one. Here's a link to the price page
$575.00 + Shipping ¬¬ Buy Online!
Then there's South Yuba starting at $520. We have the 12" which is $559
and you can scroll down to see how it's all made.
SYuba exclusive products

Then there's the Keene and they have a bunch ¬¬ 6 HP Honda Power Sluice & 3 inch Dredge Combination: Keene Engineering Online

Also Heckler has some great highbankers ¬¬ http://hecklerfabrication.com/highbanker5x10.html

Personally I would go with either the Heckler or the South Yuba. I have seen the Hecklers in action but I don't own one yet. Plastic drop riffles have their place as in the G1 I guess but South Yuba costs less and is CNC machined steel & aluminum. Seems like plastic should be cheaper doesn't it? Maybe you're paying for the G1 name like with Keene but I don't actually know why it costs more. It doesn't make sense to me, it should be a lot less being it's plastic.

I have a jobe and love it came with pump and all for 625.00 at a gold show works great on fine gold to, rcm has a great highbanker the g1 is real good and a high production highbanker two men can feed at the same time, i work alone on most trips so i went with jobe.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back