Looking to buy AT Pro

Get with Bart from Big Boys Hobbies. You can find him under supporting vendors. Best prices around, and fast shipping.

I suggest you find a few good dealers on Tnet or the web. Make some phone calls, shake some trees. After you do this, you yourself will know the best price.

easy.jpg

Get with Bart from Big Boys Hobbies. You can find him under supporting vendors. Best prices around, and fast shipping.

What he said. I got back into the hobby a year ago and I contacted Bart. He steered me to an AT Pro and I have been very pleased with it. I also bought a Garrett ProPointer at the same time and it really makes a big difference. Changes the game completely. I have never had any cause to regret going with Bart or with an AT Pro and I don't think you will, either.

Get the Lesche, too.

All the usual disclaimers, of course.

Chuck

Thank yall for the responses. I have also just recently got back into it and dont feel my whites prizm IV is doing the job anymore.

i just bought the AT pro with the lesche digger from colonial they gave me a good price and didnt charge me to have it shipped to alaska.

I'm gonna third that on Bart. Call Big Boys Hobbies 405-206-9010 or just go to his website. He uses them too. And your order will get processed and shipped almost instantly. I had a tracking number an hour after I placed my order, and was digging holes in my yard in a few days. And the best thing is that when you call, you'll be talking to him. Not an operator, or a sales manager or someone that will have to forward you from one person to the next. You call him, tell him what you want, pay and it comes quickly. I have bought a lot of stuff on the internet over the past few years, and dealing with Bart was the quickest most painless transaction I have had to date. I got steered there from this site too. I like the fact that he is the owner of a small business, and that he personally handles each transaction. I'd rather give my money to him then a big box store, or even a small box store.

Don't forget to mention you are a member on T-Net

I contacted Bart and after a bit of back of forth he just quit responding so i went with Sean from A&S Co whos price was far lower than anyone else.

My AT Pro is waiting for the Pro Pointer to come in so Bart can mail both to me in one shipment...his price beat everyone.:yes:
I should have both next week...I'm very excited!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back