Looking for information on a coin i purchased- Sutler Token

OnDiWave

Apr 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there, I purchased a lot of 4 token coins last year & am having difficulty finding much information on one of them.
What i was able to find information on this r.r. landon coin, is very limited. PCGS only has graded one #918501 & Ncg only has photos of the same coin as pcgs; but has graded 5. Theres no information on value, excluding one on worth point that was in much worse condition. So I wouldn't want to send it in for grading if it's not worth the cost to do so. I had posted on another site last year, but due to some family health stuff, i haven’t had time to get it apprised & send it in. My pcgs membership runs out next month & I don’t have the funds available right now to cover the grading cost… especially if its not valuable. 😔
I'm completely out of my league and am looking for any information or advice you all may have to offer.
Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_7068.jpeg
    IMG_7068.jpeg
    558.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_7065.jpeg
    IMG_7065.jpeg
    419.1 KB · Views: 24
Did you post this token a year or so ago?

15 years ago, I posted several comments regarding sutler's stores:
Don in SoCal

Heritage auctions sold this one last year for $1170 (inc buyers premium):

There’s a very worn one on eBay for $370 as well:

Jamie

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nice token.

Last year, someone on 'Coin Community' told you that this example of the same token (albeit in somewhat better condition) realised $1,170 at auction, and it would be well worth getting yours graded:

What more do you need?
Ah Ha!!! COINCOMMUNITY!!! Thank you!! I have had a lot on my plate & then last month had a phone situation and lost all my information!! I couldn’t remember where I had gotten advice, (as my time was required in 100 other areas of life, but I had this written down some years ago when i was looking for fossil information), so figured I would ask here! Awesome Im going to reference that now. Thank you so much!!! 🙏🏼

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back