Looking for help with hidden something, near Greenville NC

Sep 29, 2024
I need an experienced person that can go over this property and find what's been hidden in the past. It has an old civil war bridge crossing in one spot and too much to just blab out there.But I know for a fact that there is something here that was hidden by previous owner where or what I don't know. I'll give half of everything found along with all the knowledge I've gathered so far and places that I'm sure something is or has been, please don't respond if you just want to prod around, this is serious and I'm having problems with people coming at night looking as it is. I have app 5 acres with a stream and a lot of very interesting things have just unmerged from the bottom so. This is time sensitive send me your number and I'll call you directly

Welcome to TREASURENET 1 I would expect a lot on here will take you up on your offer :)

I need an experienced person that can go over this property and find what's been hidden in the past. It has an old civil war bridge crossing in one spot and too much to just blab out there.But I know for a fact that there is something here that was hidden by previous owner where or what I don't know. I'll give half of everything found along with all the knowledge I've gathered so far and places that I'm sure something is or has been, please don't respond if you just want to prod around, this is serious and I'm having problems with people coming at night looking as it is. I have app 5 acres with a stream and a lot of very interesting things have just unmerged from the bottom so. This is time sensitive send me your number and I'll call you directly

Do you own the property you want searched? Where is it located, area? Don't have to be exact, N,S,E,W of Greenville. It helps members to know if they want to respond.

A lot of flooding and damage from storm in Greenville area too.

Last edited:
GREAT POINTS T_H

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back