Garrett Ace 250
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Garrett Pro Pointer II
Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
IMG_5640.JPGIMG_5641.JPG

I just wanted to see if anyone knew exactly what this is. It looks like an interesting piece and I thought it would be nice to have a little background on it.

I think it's called a love token or something similar, it was pretty popular around 1880 if I remember well. Just Google image it, you'll be surprised. I would be happy to find one like yours. HH!

Upvote 0
I think it's called a love token or something similar, it was pretty popular around 1880 if I remember well. Just Google image it, you'll be surprised. I would be happy to find one like yours. HH!

Bill is right on! That is a seriously sweet love token (no pun intended...)!

Did you dig it?

DCMatt

Upvote 0
As others have said its a love token with the initials M.P or P.M (entangled)

Upvote 0

Thanks so much, I did find a lot of images and info on Google. I was stumped for a minute there lol.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks everyone, it's actually my son's I was just helping him find out what exactly it was. Now that we know what it is it's hard not to wonder who M.P. or P.M. was and who gave it to them and how they lost it. That's why I love metal detecting and relic hunting, the endless possibilities of what could have happened on the very spot you're standing or the story that could be told if the item you're holding could talk.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back