LONEWOLFE +3 ____ BEACH GOERS -3!!

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out this morning with the 3 boys, ages 13, 8, and 6 (man what a trip!). We went to a lake about 20 miles from here so they could swim/play, and dad could detect for a while!

Found all 3 of these rings + the clad in waist/neck deep water in about 1 hr or less!

Nothing too exciting but still fun to find (2 silver, and 1 gold plated with stones)!

HH

Lonewolfe

Attachments

• rings 001.jpg
    rings 001.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 508
  • rings 002.jpg
    rings 002.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 499
Upvote 0
You win, sounds like you boys had fun. What kind of detector do you use?

Nice finds!

Keep @ it and HH!!

Nice finds LW! What kind of water detector do you use? Taking my two boys back to Ohio in a few weeks from Germany for a visit with the family, they're 16 and 11,that will be a serious "man what a trip". Taking the XLT with to find my lost class ring. Lost it 3 days after I bought it 25 years ago and I know where it is. HH, Mike

Bavaria Mike said:
Nice finds LW!? What kind of water detector do you use?? Taking my two boys back to Ohio in a few weeks from Germany for a visit with the family, they're 16 and 11,that will be a serious "man what a trip".? Taking the XLT with to find my lost class ring.? Lost it 3 days after I bought it 25 years ago and I know where it is.? HH, Mike

I use the Ex-cal 1000 and the CZ20 for water/beach hunting,

used the CZ20 today to find this stuff!

HH, and good luck finding your Class ring!

Lonewolfe

What a fun time! Good score on the rings :)

Maybe Santa will bring me a water detector...I'm inspired.

nice job lonewolfe !!!!! what type of water detector are you using? I just picked up a beach hunter ID. what do you think about it its a little tough to get used to compaired to the MXT. Rooster

not too shabby! is this the same lake you had your scoop stolen at? if so you have found quite a bit of stuff there no? great way to spend the day. nice goin.

I think you should list those quarters on Ebay as "Rainbow Toned State Quarters" & see if anybody bites. 8)

Great finds Lonewolfe ...Im envious...still waiting for the right deal on a submersible....it'll come....JO

hollowpointred said:
not too shabby! is this the same lake you had your scoop stolen at? if so you have found quite a bit of stuff there no? great way to spend the day. nice goin.

No sir Hollowpoint,

this was a different lake.

The finds I made the other day with the Bust dime, and wheats, etc. was in the same lake, but,

I wanted to try this other lake for a change!

bigrig40 said:
nice finds lonewolf.whats the goin price for water detectors?

peace,bigrig

A good one is $650.00 on up "used" bigrig.

Everyone has thier "preference" but,

myself,

I've been through 4 or 5 different water machines over the yrs, and I wouldn't own anything now but my CZ20 or my Ex-cal 1000 (except for maybe)

the new Garrett Infinium LS machine because- I've seen one in action!

HH

Lonewolfe

Hey LW, that Ex Cal 1000 is a nice unit, hunted with a guy in England who used it on land, he bagged a nice silver hammered coin from King John I believe, date around 1200. I also have a Fisher CZ7A, I love the depth I get but the Fisher's seem to be iron magnets. How is yours in the water? The reason so many questions is, I'm considering a water machine, just too hot in the summer some days to hunt and a swish in the water would be ideal! And the fields are all planted so I sometimes have a hard time finding a place to hunt. HH, Mike

Lonewolf, Those are indeed nice finds, and you were spending quality time with the FAM as Bill Murray would say.........Nascarfan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back