Sep 5, 2005

Attachments

• 9-25-05 finds.JPG
    9-25-05 finds.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 537
Upvote 0
ECU,

nice finds.

Crossed pistols are military police branch of military.

Jopher, I think those are lapel pins, not buttons. Each branch of the Army had their own insignia, which they wore on the lapels of dress uniforms and the collars of shirts.

ECU, you have a set there. The U.S. would be worn on one side and the branch would be on the other.

have a good un..........
SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Very Nice Finds ECU.

The Pins or Buttons are great. Nice Ring too. HH

Welcome, and nice finds !

Nice finds,
Good looking silver.

Kermit

Nice ring you found there. All those finds look good. What type of detector are you using? What reading did you get on the hit. I am streamlining a custom program and am curious.

Nice finds! Don't take it all. My son lives in OKCity and I take my detector when I go visit! JIM aka KS

Welcome, ECU. You'll love it here.

I love the ring. It looks like it would fit me perfectly. I'll pm my address to you.

renegade_7 said:
Nice ring you found there.? All those finds look good. What type of detector are you using?? What reading did you get on the hit.? I am streamlining a custom program and am curious.

I'm using a DFX. Not sure of the reading. I need to pay more attention. Just getting used to the DFX and still trying to figure it out.

John

Great find,
Love the Christian Fish ;D keep up the good work.

I am still to get a decent metal detector that works, but watch for my first finds :-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back