Live -Truckers Ride for The Constitution D.C

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Live -Truckers Ride for The Constitution D.C
Boaters are joining too, they had a rally in Vegas recently and have now decided to go to D.C. as well.

CHARTWeb Live Traffic in Flash Streaming Format Video Page

Truckers protest on Capital Beltway

Virginia 511 Web

I think they're two days early, but when I used to live in that part of the country Friday afternoon on the beltways in the rain was an accident waiting to happen. Which when you go to the Chartweb site in flash streaming video format, they list about 14 accidents both large and small along with road work cautions. No wonder the traffic is moving slow.

Now, how are the boats gonna get there? Are they going to come through the Panama canal, up the coast and then up the Potomac? Or are the boat show people going to waste all that gas coming over I 40, I 10, or whatever other route you take out of Vegas to Washington D.C.

I bet the owners of the tankers will just love the slowing down of their transport, along with the movers. If this really happens, there will be a lot of jobs open in the otr industry.

I think they're two days early, but when I used to live in that part of the country Friday afternoon on the beltways in the rain was an accident waiting to happen. Which when you go to the Chartweb site in flash streaming video format, they list about 14 accidents both large and small along with road work cautions. No wonder the traffic is moving slow.

Now, how are the boats gonna get there? Are they going to come through the Panama canal, up the coast and then up the Potomac? Or are the boat show people going to waste all that gas coming over I 40, I 10, or whatever other route you take out of Vegas to Washington D.C.

I bet the owners of the tankers will just love the slowing down of their transport, along with the movers. If this really happens, there will be a lot of jobs open in the otr industry.

Hummmmm, now mind you I'm just a conservative and not a liberal intellectual, it is just a thought but since it was a boat rally in Vegas and in the boat rallies i have attended I would imagine they would load their boats back on the trailers they brought their boats to Vegas on and use the highways to get there.:p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Darn, TH. That does make sense. Pretty sharp for a conservative. Could sort of have Boehner crossing the Potomac or Ted Cruz crossing the Delaware. Well, maybe the former, not the latter. Sounds cool though. You solved the problem...

darn it all to heck,:icon_scratch: why didn't I think of that. Leaving Las Vegas on a two day convoy to Washington DC has all the props to be a great hit on the silver screen. Is Burt Reynolds available for this one? Or at least Chuck Norris? Ted Nugent?

When do we give up waiting for them to hit town? I see Jeff needs some boats up in PA due to the inclement weather there, maybe they can do a humanitarian bypass?

Is Las Vegas on the west or east side of the Rockies? Maybe they can pick up a tail wind and get there by mid next week. Keep me posted, K?

Last edited:
Thanks for the humor Davedset always enjoy reading you.

Darn, TH. That does make sense. Pretty sharp for a conservative. Could sort of have Boehner crossing the Potomac or Ted Cruz crossing the Delaware. Well, maybe the former, not the latter. Sounds cool though. You solved the problem...

LOL

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back