Little silver & Gold

JARMAN

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2004
Little silver & Gold

After work Tuesday I hit a site that I have worked for over a year and the house dates to the late 1880;s,But was the first trip with the XLT.I dug three wheats 1919,1926 & a 1958. Dug a 1911D Barber Dime,the 1919 wheat was in the same hole as the dime.I got mixed signals becouse of some nails in the hole and had covered it in and when i ran the MD back over it is when i found the dime.ALL dug at 5.5 to 7 in.Found two neat cars, the TAXIE car is allL tin and complete, it could be one of the early Match Box cars.(?) The green car is a 1970 Hot Wheels Red Liners.Any clue as to type? Found gold, what i think is a tie pin.The pin is off the back and has some good weight to it.Found at 7 1/2 in.

To top it off when I got home my July W&ET MAG,was in the mail. Thanks for looking and HH

Attachments

• MVC-001F.JPG
    MVC-001F.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 370
  • MVC-002F.JPG
    MVC-002F.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 367
  • MVC-004F.JPG
    MVC-004F.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 365
Upvote 0
Re: Little silver & Gold

Excellent finds jarman!

HH

Lonewolfe

Very nice finds!! Congrats!! HH

Very nice Jarman. Is that a cylinder to a revolver on the left of pic 1? Love the car and excellent coins . HH

Jarman, I noticed the "I am Loved" pin in the photo. I worked part time in a jewelry shop back in 1979 and we gave those buttons out. Just a little info to give you the age of it.
Kansas

Thanks all :) ,Floater, that is a cylinder from a toy cap gun.

Thanks Kansas,thought it might be from the 60's or 70's.

Looks good, Jarman. Looks like you have a great site to detect. Good Luck!

Those are some really cool finds. That car is pretty awsome, and the coins are wonderful. Brad

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back