little bit of everything

poolboy

Mar 27, 2005

Attachments

• Apr10^62.JPG
    Apr10^62.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 291
Upvote 0
thanks guys if your ever in OH look me up take you out to A couple of spots!

poolboy said:
HI! got out A little today and found A 1947 dog tag two Indian heads one is 1887 and the other is 1885 both are in excellent shape!also found A sterling silver love ring and this huge 6 inch shell casinghad to of been A massive gun !not much but thats it
Two Indian heads and not much of a day !Are they growing em on trees there poolboy. Geez man thats great finds.and the dog tag too.
The bullet casing looks like it could be from an old WW II Enfield rifle. Someone here should know for sure though. Great finds. HH

Not much, Poolboy? I don't even have one indian head, yet. :'( I can feel it coming, though. And then I can do my special "Scream and Dance Around" dance. ;D It happens everytime I find an old coin.

6 in long cartridge looks like .50 cal bmg measure across mouth of case. it is probably 1/2 inch good finds !!! ;D

Sure the shell dosen't go with the trigger to the toy gun we found today? Nice finds, Poolboy! 2 Indianheads! GREAT!

your exactly right greenswinger aout half inch at the mouth and close to 6 inches long has D M 4 stamped on the bottom of it

sorry about your misforune! ;D i would love to find not much like that.i feel you had a great day!keep em comin!!

bigrig

HA! HA! LOL! one heck of A toy!!!the indians look really nice anybody know much about gettig coins graded?if so let me know where and how much please.I have been finding some real keepers.just want to keep them for my kids when they get older, so I can pass the hobby on!thanks everyone!H.H.

Congradulations on the IH's. I've only found one in three years of hunting! I'd say you had a pretty good day!

When I was in Viet Nam, I was the front machine gunner on a PBR with twin .50 caliber guns. The shell casing looks very familar. Unless someone lost the casing, there should be a lot more of them around the area where you found it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back