Liquor bottle??

cajundetector

Mar 4, 2023
Digging a copper signal this evening and out pops this. Screw top so I imagine not that old, only markings 200 ml. Can’t find many matches on line. Wondering if anyone might know a possible time period. Thanks for viewing! IMG_0226.jpeg

Upvote 15
You might need to take a look around the liquor store..or, better yet, take the bottle to the liquor store and see if they know.

Digging a copper signal this evening and out pops this. Screw top so I imagine not that old, only markings 200 ml. Can’t find many matches on line. Wondering if anyone might know a possible time period. Thanks for viewing! View attachment 2088703
Nice colour, is there any manufacturing numbers/symbols on the bottom?
Certain glass companies supplied certain companies.

Digging a copper signal this evening and out pops this. Screw top so I imagine not that old, only markings 200 ml. Can’t find many matches on line. Wondering if anyone might know a possible time period. Thanks for viewing! View attachment 2088703
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Nice colour, is there any manufacturing numbers/symbols on the bottom?
Certain glass companies supplied certain companies.
Thanks pepper! Only mark appears to be a c in a circle. Looked it up and range expands up until 89 or so. Looks like I’m gonna have to stay in “ I don’t know land “ for a while

Thanks pepper! Only mark appears to be a c in a circle. Looked it up and range expands up until 89 or so. Looks like I’m gonna have to stay in “ I don’t know land “ for a while
Look on this link, I have used many times to find the maker's mark and the history of them, as dates, usage of the glass.

Maybe Chattanooga Glass Company....they had that mark.
Thank you for the help village! I looked at mark through a jewelers loupe, and now it’s a toss up between G and C or maybe neither lol. Having a terrible time with this one. So maddening.

Thank you for the help village! I looked at mark through a jewelers loupe, and now it’s a toss up between G and C or maybe neither lol. Having a terrible time with this one. So maddening.
I’m gonna figure this one out if it kills me. I now have poison ivy hunting in the area that I dug this, walking through woods like an idiot in shorts and a t shirt. I need some kind of return lol!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back