Lincoln CRHing

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What dates do you look for and why do you look for these dates in penny coin roll hunting?
I currently pull all pre 82 for copper. I also check 82's for zinc/copper and then look for large/small dates.
I also look for the "wide/narrow" versions of the "AM" on 92 P & D, 98's, 99's and 2000's.
Then I look at the 83-P for ddr, 84-P for ddo and the 95-P for the "double ear."
Is there anything that I'm missing?
Thanks!

Scott

Upvote 0
Yes! It's the 97 not the 95 with the double ear. The 95 is a ddo. An example is my avatar. Don't forget to search the 72s for ddos. And now the 2006 can be found reportedly with the doubled ear. best thing I can tell you to do is get a cherrypickers guide. It will help a lot! :icon_thumright:
HH
Gilbert

Dont forget the blank planchet error! Found one this weekend. First one I have found this year.

enamel7 said:
Yes! It's the 97 not the 95 with the double ear. The 95 is a ddo. An example is my avatar. Don't forget to search the 72s for ddos. And now the 2006 can be found reportedly with the doubled ear. best thing I can tell you to do is get a cherrypickers guide. It will help a lot! :icon_thumright:
HH
Gilbert

My bad..I got the 84 and 95 mixed up.

Scott

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back