Libation

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since I am a true European milkshake, none of the nationalities can agree on just one beverage.. so being a true American, I'll stick with Coca-Cola, or Pepsi

spartacus53 said:
Since I am a true European milkshake, none of the nationalities can agree on just one beverage.. so being a true American, I'll stick with Coca-Cola, or Pepsi

A Pepsi it is, my Friend!
Can't wait to hand it to you!

Best,
Scott

Bud Light and home fermented and/or distilled spirits of an evening .
Serious black coffee to start the day and carry through to evening .

Everybody thinks I'm a big coffee drinker or beer drinker, but actually I drink enough tea to float a battleship around. Iced tea, and I sweeten it myself. When camping, I kinda like that Earl Grey tea, hot.

I'm a Pepsi man myself, but concerning "Libation" I would have to say good ole Tennessee Whiskey! Gentleman Jack or Single Barrel.

AU24K said:
Ok.
What is your favorite drink?

Best,
Scott

The Next one.

Actually I live on Gingerale & Coffee

No straight water for me, or any other drink.

Coffee about 6cups a day or cold ice tea, peach flavor is my favorite

to wash food down with --sweet tea--- lots of it

beerish wize --- blue moon with a slice of orange -- or else -- woodchuck cider--- thank you

hard booze make -- it either ---#1 ( for sipping at hunt camp -men events )--straight rye 100 wild turkey --neat please --no water

or #2 pussers rum for "mixed drinks" (rum and coke with a lime wedge ) / social type events

I'm with Jeff on the ginger ale. Can't get enough. If you can find it, I HIGHLY recommend the premium stuff with real ginger in it. Puts a real pep in your step. Great for colds too :thumbsup:

I have enough vices to keep me busy already. So, certainly don't need another one like alcohol :thumbsup:

Nuff said

Attachments

• killians.jpg
    killians.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 66
  • killians.jpg
    killians.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 67
I have found this to be a smooth sipping beverage...

Best,
Scott

Attachments

• shells2 015.jpg
    shells2 015.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 94
Crown Royal and cranberry juice!! I discovered this on a working road trip, nothing else to do in a hotel far from everything. My advise is to start slowly.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back