Lewis and Clark Exposition Pin Badge award?

Hot zone

Bronze Member
Apr 26, 2012
Clark County Washington
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark 8" coil, vaquero 8"x9" and 5.75" WS, clean sweep coil, Gray ghost deep woods headphones

Whites TRX pointer
, Garrett gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lewis clark.JPGlc2.JPG

The pin is missing from back, the owner thought enough of badge to scratch initials RF on back...Centennial Exposition 1805 1905 LC (lewis clark) ... 8 stars... #85 in logo...# 2026 at bottom... aluminum
I suspect it may have been part of an award or fair ribbon... area has produced old horse buckles...

The statue looks like a budhist...D&D?...bronze color

1956 wheat

I'm fairly certain it's an employee badge. I can find images in a google search, but not on the links they correspond to.

Upvote 0
I don't get why they don't appear on the site, but this search shows three examples (all from the same site): lewis clark exposition centennial aluminum badge - Google Search
I see what You mean... An employee would explain the initials scratched on back... There are also some numbers very hard to make out scratched on back as well... I doubt that the Employee lived out here at the time... In 1905 we were a couple days by horse and a ferryboat from Portland...the only big happening out here that summer was one of several Yacolt Forest Fires...
Thanks

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back