Lead seal ? With letters UMC

UMC inside a rectangle like that shown on your item is the logo for Union Metallic Cartridge Company.

Upvote 0
2593F608-839C-40BB-9670-2BD90E4757AE.jpeg Good lead Creskol!

Upvote 0
I find it irritating that when people post things to be identified, and good information is given, that they don't have the decency or courtesy to acknowledge peoples help. By checking ones profile, you can tell when they were on the forum last, so they can't use that as a lame excuse.

Upvote 0
I find it irritating that when people post things to be identified, and good information is given, that they don't have the decency or courtesy to acknowledge peoples help. By checking ones profile, you can tell when they were on the forum last, so they can't use that as a lame excuse.

I'll be the first to thank both of you, don't let the unappreciative crowd ruin it for everyone who is

Upvote 0
Your 100% correct, it is wrong and really bad manners, this is not an excuse but when I am out and about , replying on my I phone is a pain as screen jumps around, maybe because I an not using app or something, I rarly sit with lap top, I opened it this morning with the intent to thank people for helping me and your message was there and I cant agree more

goodman thanks for the kick in arse

Upvote 0
I actually have a complete primer tin like that I found md'ing...was going to say that's what it was but a little late...anybody know old it is?

Upvote 0
Thanks for your help yea... I read that Remington merged 1912 so this lead must be 1867-1912

I can see RIM55 its broken off, or it could be part of "Primer"

The farm site has produced stuff from 1816 to about 1900 so far

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back