cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I asked how much willing to offer her a dollar and she said 50¢ and I didn't say a word. There were two but the other was junk so I just got one that looks brand new and works like it should. Any have one of these? I have a question. Does the aluminum cone at the top snap in place or just sit on top by gravity? Mine just sits there in the correct place but does not snap in place.

Attachments

• LAVA-02.jpg
    LAVA-02.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 123
  • LAVA-04.jpg
    LAVA-04.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 120
I've got one, but it doesn't work like it should anymore. The cap just sits on top. The best I did on any of them was back in the 90's. I found a couple of new in the box Texaco lamps that looked like the old time pumps. I paid $10 each for them and they sold for around $80 each. Most are called motion lamps, as Lava Lamp is trademarked.

thanks a lot ;(

just looked close, chinese knock off

the label on the bottom says "Lover Lamp"

I would have had a return for sure, I would have called in lava lamp.

I have one in my room collecting dust. It's yellow with red lava. Made in US I believe. My kids were amazed.

mine says "made in china" & "lover lamp"
on a very small label on the bottom.
it works just fine so I should get 10-15
no listings on ebay for lover lamp
I will some how need to put lava lamp in the title or it will never be seen.

Maybe list it as an oriental lovers bedside lamp with constant interesting patterning changes. Or simply as a fing lamp, period.:laughing7:

Maybe list it as an oriental lovers bedside lamp with constant interesting patterning changes. Or simply as a fing lamp, period.:laughing7:

FING??
you got me there, it sounds chinese. then I started thinking about the pronounciation.

now I get it eff ;) ing

that will get bounced for sure.

well being from that part of the world...oriental lovers, if in bed, would be doing something else than looking at a lamp:laughing7:

well being from that part of the world...oriental lovers, if in bed, would be doing something else than looking at a lamp:laughing7:

yep, just got back from that part of the world. But when I was in bed I just fell asleep. ;(

(I was about 900 miles from you)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back