Last weeks hot spot

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
Hi all,
First and foremost,thank you all for the support recently,it is great to see how people who don't know each other can still come together for a common cause.Thanks again.Now with everything going on I haven't been able to post any finds but myself and knorrski found a nice hotspot last week that in 2 days yielded an unbelievable:1 1/2 dollar,129q,94d,5n,178p,1can q,3c p,2 pendants and 1 silver ring for a total of 411 coins in about 7 hours of hunting.This area has about 200 spots and we hit one of em.We have permission for the groundskeeper and obviously it has not been hunted before.We all prefer older sites but when something likes this fall in your lap you take it.The low nickle count is due to extremely high trsh and we have to discriminate out everything but high readings which also tells you how many we have passed up.

peace,bigrig

Attachments

• clad1.jpg
    clad1.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 203
  • clad2.jpg
    clad2.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 198
  • silverring.jpg
    silverring.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 191
  • stuff.jpg
    stuff.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 195
Upvote 0
Wow!! Great finds!! I don't think i could stand up the next day after excercise like that. WTG!! HH

Great site, should keep you busy for a long time! HH, Mike

We'll have to get together sometime , and hunt somewhere between Chicago and Indy..........Nice Digs

all pictures say good work. specify last pics is very very good very nice finds wish u best

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back