last nights finds

T

thugy472

I went out with a friend of mine last night to hunt a really great spot. Its a revolutionary war parade ground. The house was built in 1802 but the front yard is a large grassy field. I hunted it three times by myself and pulled out some reaLLLy good coins. Me and my buddy both found lots of wheat pennies i had 26 when i got back to my house. my friend found an old axe head ten inchs down. We pulled out rusted what looks like horse buckles door latches and lots of other rusted things. It was 11 when i got home so to be at work by 7am i soon after went to bed. When i got home i started cleaning the wheats with water. They turned out not to be all wheats. Five of the coins were indian heads 1890.1884.1892.1896.1887. Then another coin turned out to be a coin from a doll. It has a swastica on it and says that good luck will come to the bearer of the coin and its from a madame hendrin doll. I was dissapointed cause the other large cents i found their were much older but the house has always had people living their so theirs a mixed age of coins. sry no pics

Upvote 0
Sounds great.Congrats on the finds!

do u mind if i send pics to your email

sure you can send them and then I can post them for you if you want

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back