Last night & My first week with the AT PRO..SILVER

LETSHUNTNOW

Jan 22, 2008
ILLINOIS
Detector(s) used
whites mxt,garrett at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
badger 010.JPG1918 dog tag 003.JPG1918 dog tag 005.JPG1918 dog tag 007.JPGbroncho gun 001.JPGHello, I have used a whites mxt for the last 4 years and love it...I wanted a backup and tried the at pro and I love it also...this past week (ground finally wet enough) finally got to use it and boy did it produce..i bought the smaller coil and its so light to swing..I have hunted 3 old home sites this week and have a variety of artifacts and silver.....i really took to the at pro quick and love how it sounds off..found some silver,indians,wheaties,lots of clad,couple cap guns,1918 dog tag,brass button with horseshoe and horse,and what i like the best i think is an old 1926 watch fob.wisconsin badgers???????trying to google something on it...thanks for looking and good luck....

Last edited:
Upvote 4
That's cool! Looks like a 1926 though.

Man , you scored bigtime ! I like the Wolverines fob best (my guess for your W) the silvers rock too !

thank you.that was a typo..its 1926

Great stuff....... sounds like that new detector is earning it's keep. Congrats.:hello:

I just got an AT Pro to cover the same ground I have been covering with my Minelab SE. Got quite a few more hits that I was passing with the Minelab but I think the 5X8 coil I got for the PRO has a lot to do with that due to there being a square nail burial ground there. I am liking the PRO quite nicely and am waiting to hit my first silver signal with it. Great finds. :icon_thumright:

Great finds! Nice silver too! Looks like you and the ATPro are getting along just fine!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back