Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II

Attachments

• Dcp02681.jpg
    Dcp02681.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 202
Upvote 0
Beautiful watch, that glare off the crystal masks the name on the dial. ?After you take the pic, do a little cut/or crop to bring down the field around the object as well, this tightens up the pic. ?After adding it to the post, scroll down again and notice the add button there again. ?Use it to add additional attachments (pics) to your posts. ?Or you can put several items in one pic before posting it by adding pics together and resizing them to an apprecaible scale. ?AS in this example:

Attachments

• 2k4partial.JPG
    2k4partial.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 188
Let's hear the watch story. Where at, depth, does it still work. Looks like it could be worth something.

Very astute Onion...It is absolutely my Crown Royal bag. Best "no glare" backdrop I could find for those close ups :)
Hey Carl. It came out of the hay storage portion of my barn. I don't know if it runs because the winder is missing. There is no crystal on it and I found it face down. Pretty much just dusted it off with a dry Q-tip. In remarkable shape. It was only down about 2 1/2", but that could change from day to day depending on what I'm doing with the pitchfork! That portion of the barn is always dry. That wing is 3/4 undetected. That's because it's where the livestock winters. I'm saving that part for the next time we get together. Hope you got some Sh*t Boots! LOL
Thanks L B...O H...& S M X L T for the heads up on multiple pix per post....I appreciate the wisdom~CO2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back