Last 3 Beach hunts with a little surprise!

Stef45

Jan 7, 2016
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've hit the beach close to me here in Charleston about 3 times. First time was just for an hour because of the bugs tearing me up. IMG_2588.jpgIMG_2586.jpg My Second time out was a lot more productive. Found quite a bit of clad and one great find. It was a tone i hadn't heard on my cheap beginners detector yet so I was excited. When I went to dig it up it was on the surface! Ended up being a gold filling. The ole lady didn't want it in the house because she was grossed out by it. So i scraped it for $35. IMG_2591.jpgIMG_2592.jpg Third hunt on the beach was today. Not too much today and I'm not sure what this piece of copper is. IMG_2660.jpgIMG_2661.jpg

Upvote 8
With the recent rains and high surf wreaking havoc on the FB renourishment project that's a good start. Keep digging and you'll find some special things there.

Nothing wrong with that, like finding 35 bucks and a cool little anchor :icon_thumright:

Can't go wrong with that sell off, everyone is Happy! And You got out and enjoyed!

With the recent rains and high surf wreaking havoc on the FB renourishment project that's a good start. Keep digging and you'll find some special things there.

Yeah it wasn't good today. I ended up going back to where I found all that clad and the Gold filling and started finding more clad. Plus its taste of Folly so i had to get out of there lol.

Was there last weekend watching the wife look for shells as I tested out the Deus to see how it reacted at beach. Found a large handful of clad. My best find was a starfish that washed up still alive. It was about 3inches from top to bottom. She was happy and I got to relic hunt the rest of our visit.

Glad you managed to get out, is the anchor silver?

I'm not sure. I looked up the company and the necklace it came off of was only like 40-50 bucks. So maybe not? not sure

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back