last 2 days finds and first dollar for me

thadious

Jul 13, 2006
Hemet, Ca
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT, Garret Ace 250, At Pro
;D ;Hello all went to a park I had not been too before yesterday but only found 38 cents in clad. Still glad I went found these scissors and the long metal rod in the tot sand lot glad I was able to remove them.

Went to Beach today first fifteen minutes I was discouraged nothing not even pull tabs then down near the water line I got a faint steady beep in the quarter range about 6 inches down so I dug it up and out popped this Sacajawea dollar. I know its not silver but hey first dollar for me period. Continued hunting for two hours and pulled up 4.27 in clad not counting the dollar. It was a good day at the beach, weather was nice a cool breeze was coming in. Would have stayed all day but back and right arm gave out at same time. Hope to go back tomorrow. Thanks for looking and yes I can say I am definitely hooked on tding. Even dream about it. LOL. Take care and good hunting. Ted

Attachments

• DSC00791.JPG
    DSC00791.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 364
  • DSC00789.JPG
    DSC00789.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 380
Upvote 0
Nice "gold" coin Thadious.
That must have been exciting to see pop out of the ground,
well done, congrats!

Smiles!
BDoo

It was a big surprise at first I thought it was another token until I cleaned the sand off then I just looked at it and grinned and then put it in my pocket. I will definetly keep this one.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back