IMG_0012.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 329
  • IMG_0016.JPG
    IMG_0016.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 316
  • IMG_0012.JPG
    IMG_0012.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 314
That's what I've been hearing also. If so, where does the pretty little lady wear this? In her hair or on her dress somewhere's?

I'm going to present this to the property owners and I'm trying to give them a accurate description of it.

Do you think it's Victorian or early 20th century.

Thanks for your input :happy11:

Upvote 0
Silver Searcher said:
:read2:

Not a Bridle Rossette, it is a two part Sash or Belt Clasp, and proberbly Victorian in era :icon_thumleft:

http://www.ukdfd.co.uk/ukdfddata/showrecords.php?product=15606&cat=178

SS

Yes, SS is correct in that it is Victorian era. Now, as far as the sash or belt clasp is concerned, yes, it could be that 'if' the lady's head faces upward and parallel with the back bar. 'If" the back bar is horizontal when the lady's head is vertical, then it could be a scarf slide or the likes. Neat find, Breezie

Upvote 0
Diggincoinz said:
That's what I've been hearing also. If so, where does the pretty little lady wear this? In her hair or on her dress somewhere's?

I'm going to present this to the property owners and I'm trying to give them a accurate description of it.

Do you think it's Victorian or early 20th century.

Thanks for your input :happy11:
A bridle rosette would be worn on the pretty horses bridle, head area :laughing7: Sorry, I couldn't help it ;D

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back