Greenie
Jun 19, 2023

Attachments

• IMG_2684.jpeg
    IMG_2684.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 171
Upvote 50
Large Cent Jackpot!
Finished my final “initial” sweep of the site I found a week and a half ago and pulled a total of 8 Large Cents from the site!! I had never found a single one prior to this site and now there’s 8 of them!! 1838-1856. Got dates on all of them!
Very Cool!!!! Bucket Listers In Missouri/Oklahoma!!! Congrats!!!

Large Cent Jackpot!
Finished my final “initial” sweep of the site I found a week and a half ago and pulled a total of 8 Large Cents from the site!! I had never found a single one prior to this site and now there’s 8 of them!! 1838-1856. Got dates on all of them!
Well done!

Very rare to find an unhit site like that- Congrats on that miracle hunt and I hope there's SO much more waiting for you- GL & keep us posted!

Large Cent Jackpot!
That must've got your blood pumping...by your 2nd one you had to be pretty stoked... I'd be doing a nice little happy dance with those finds...and they had readable dates!

Big congratulations 👍

Must be on an old site to find that many in Wisconsin. I know they are hard to find here. Almost a fluke when they show up. I've had 2 US, 2 British and 1 Canadian since 2017. Congratulations now go get a capped bust!

Large Cent Jackpot!
Wow. Great job!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back