51.4 KB · Views: 496
  • cjakback.jpg
    cjakback.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 489
  • cjakside.jpg
    cjakside.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 475
Upvote 0
Nice rings. I'd rather have the gold than the coins. The cracker jack is cool. Looks like a cuff link to me. I have found many of them not like the one you have but alot of standard one's. Some have desighns.

HH Jer

I vote for a tie pin for the Cracker Jack thing. Remember Buster Brown shoes? They had a little character and a dog that looked just like the Cracker Jack kid. " Woof, Woof!" "That's my dog Tigh, he lives in a shoe. I'm Buster Brown,. Look for me in there too"! From the early days of TV, Saturday morning, Andy's Gang with Andy Devine. Now I feel old! JIM

Great finds! Love the ring!

;)

Carpel,

nice finds.

Really like the "Crackerjack." Very nice artifact. That is Sailor Jack and his dog Bingo.

Let us know if you find anything on the age of it. Could be a lapel stud. If so it was for kids when they still wore suit coats as their Sunday best. Could be old. 1912 is when they started putting a prize in every box.

have a good un.............
SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Very nice hunt and congrats on the gold! ?The cracker jack thing looks rare, you might want to email crackerjack.com. ?HH, Mike

Found some info on that Cracker Jack piece. Seems to date from between 1918 (when the charachters first appeared) and 1930. "Me For Cracker Jack" it a former slogan for the product. I attached a website I found with some information on your piece. It is #26 in the picture. Appears to be a lapel pin. Seems like a really good find that might be worth something!

http://www.timepassagesnostalgia.com/&pm=0&searchkeywords=me+cracker+jack&sis=1&sin=cje3027

-Nick

Nice finds!

HH

Lonewolfe

Great finds. I'll take gold rings over coins any day of the week! That crackerjack prize is a beauty.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back