tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked this up at my local ARC yesterday. It has an MOP dial, sapphire crown and I'm hoping it'll sell in the $90. to $120. range based on what I see of past sales on eBay. New they're pretty pricey and it sure is pretty. It really stood out amongst all the other low end quartz watches.

Attachments

• IMG_20180214_160731800.jpg
    IMG_20180214_160731800.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 97
Sweet! Another one to add to the list.

Normally I try to stay clear of ladies watches but that one’s a really good looking one. I think you won’t have any issues selling it.

There is a market for a few brands and I'll buy those if the price is right. The last ladies RW I bought was this one for a little over 8 bucks. I put a battery in it and it didn't run. What happened was someone slipped I'm guessing and struck the coil in it and that clipped the tiny little copper wires on the coil. That was disappointing, but I did list it as is and sold not working for 65 bucks. You could buy a new replacement ETA quartz movement online for like $15.00

Attachments

• TSOCT 4.jpg
    TSOCT 4.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 66
While the men’s watches are the ones that sell for the big bucks there are a hell of lot more women’s watches out there at the thrift stores and while most of them are not worth buying for $1 there are some that can be resold at a tidy profit.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back