• Liberty nickle 1884.jpg
    Liberty nickle 1884.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 432
Upvote 0
Thats whats it all about. GREAT FIND!

Excellent find Pete!

HH

PS

you may wanna remove the L A R G E pic of it in the 1st post!?

Lonewolfe

Great find, can't wait till I get my first one!

Vic910, I don't think has any luck, I definitly believe he just really knows what the hell he's doing, unlike me! LOL With the finds Pete has consistantly, it can't be luck. After years of experience I think you just know where to go! By the way did you ever find another pin pointer?

Again Pete, Awesome find as usual. Makes me keep goin!

free2Dtect said:
I started Hunting in July of 2001, after having a joint replaced in my foot. It does not take many years to find where to look.

Gee you should of just called me man. I had some good stuff back then. I could of replaced as many as you wanted and Im talking Maui wowie stuff. LOL See ya finnaly got the camera to work. Rmember the little flower and no zoom . Are ya using the magnifying glass trick too? I know you dont drink so you should have a decent memory. I Think??? ;D Great Find as usual. you make me sick. ;D HH

Ok your really starting to bug me Free.... I still haven't found any silver or wheats much less anything like that.....oh well I just started..........still looking..............still waiting............

yeah that's what I'm talking about great one. keep um coming.

psgen

Another beauty FreePete! Is that a probe mark on there or are these coins getting scuffed by the construction? Keep findin' em Pete~CO2

Nice Find Pete Gotta love those Old coins.

I know what you did or had done.

You had a pinpointer or probe installed in you foot at the joint so whenever you are out
walking around you are constantly listening for signals. Then you go back and get your detector to make it look good.
That is how you are doing so good LOL ;D HH

Silver01

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back