KINDGRIND, YES IM A NEWBIE HERE, BUT IM KEWL!!!

K

kindgrind

;) HELLO PEEPS, Kindgrind here. Just want to say you guys are extremely helpful and I love being a part of the site. Now a little about me. Im 25 and live in Korea with my wife shes Korean, hence the reason I'm here. I from Florida so naturally love hunting Indian Artifacts but when I moved here its a bit harder to do that, so I turned to treasure hunting. Havent found much but im sure you guys will find a way to help me with that. Thanks so much for the warm welcome. The pic is me in Iraq playin with some munitions. HEHEHEHHEHEH

Thanks!
Kindgrind out!

Attachments

• 663243_59_full.jpg
    663243_59_full.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 871
Welcome Kindgrind....That doesn't look like my ace 250....hmmmm....Happy Happy Happy hunting...and btw..we are proud of you guys and gals in uniform...Good luck over there and stay safe.

Annyong ha shimnikka! 8)

Welcome Kindgrind from a fellow GI... I think I've already thrown some comments around in one of your posts.

Good luck in finding someplace cool to dig!

Welcome kindgrind. A knife would be a lot cheaper to use.

Thanks for all you are doing over their and be safe, from another vet....PA_Hunter

index.php

is that a Iraqi bong ??? :D ;D 8)
more pics of the goods !!!!

Heck with weapons like that you don't have to hunt for treasure you can just demand some :D
It's a pleasure to meet ya,Daniel

Love the RPG !! Could you pick me up one?-(haha) thank you for what you did in Iraq. my family, and I are very proud of you!! God bless you.---Dave

Great to have you on board, Kindgrind. Looking forward to posts & pics of your finds. Thanks for your service to our country. ;D

;) RR

Great to meet ya! Glad you joined! :)

We would love to see what you're diggin' in Korea! I bet it's kewl stuff! ;)

Welcome aboard Kind,

Glad you joined this wonderful site. Thank you for your service to the country. Look forward to pics of your finds in Korea. Should be some very interesting artifacts. Be safe.

speak softly, and carry a big friknmonsterblowyoutopieces rocket.

a big thanks. and if you run into a jeff messic. tell him george george says hi.

Weapon? RPG? I'd allways thought those were for fishin.Semper Fi Kindgrind give my regards to Pohang's snake alley.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back