Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday I met up with a buddy of mine to do some door knocking.....first yard was a shutout, we were digging clad at 6", figured fill dirt was there so we moved on. Second place was a farm house, virtually NO signals, but did get one 7" deep 12-46 and it was the Delphos Ohio Clothing store token. I actually dug this same token in a field 2 yrs ago, but this one is way better shape.
From there we went into town and hunted a house with a HUGE front yard. There I got a pile of wheats, 3 indians, 1887, 1888, and 1905, and 1941 merc, not a single clad coin, the wheats were 3" deep, indians were about 5-6" Gotta love yards like that. Also got the X token, no idea what that is???
From there we hit a field where my wife got the half dime and I dug another 1887, a musketball and the heart that I think is half of a locket.
We hit a second field where I got my seated dime earlier this week and after five min. I hit the 1886 indian, and awhile later I got the real nice 1860 fatty, I can't believe how nice it is for being in a field. A super great indian day! Takes me to 58 indians for 2012.

4-7-12.jpg

DSC02344.jpg

DSC02345.jpg

DSC02346.jpg

DSC02348.jpg

DSC02355.jpg

Upvote 1
Beautiful finds there Terry! :occasion14:
Now that's a lot of digging!

I really like the old padlock!

Dave

Congratulation. Nice coins.

Love those indians and wow! so many!!! I only foung a 1908 indian. One! Nice hunting...:)

Dang Terry, your on pace for 200 indian year, holy cow...Do you and your partner take turns knocking or do you do all the dirty work? Great inspiration for us all buddie seeing your finds being posted regularly.

Scott

Dang Terry, your on pace for 200 indian year, holy cow...Do you and your partner take turns knocking or do you do all the dirty work? Great inspiration for us all buddie seeing your finds being posted regularly.

Scott
whenever we door knock (I hunt with several different guys) normally we just take turns. Yesterday I did all the asking, stopped at 3 places, got told yes on all 3 spots

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back