Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• terry 40.jpg
    terry 40.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 634
There's other forums?? ??? ;) Welcome to the only forum you'll ever need, Kieser!

Great to see ya! I'm looking forward to seeing your finds. You live in a great area for some old relics and coins! :)

Keizer Sousa, you can believe that I won't belive what they say about you- its all fairy tales anyways... Hmmm, excuse me, was that someone at the door?..... Welcome to the forum! :) BRB.....

Thanks all (I think) lol I have noticed that some don't like the idea of other forums but cant we all just get along ! After all we are all here because we share a common intrest.I wont say the name of the other forum,but i will say that there are alot of great folks on there as well !Also several of witch are also on here.with that said,good luck to all !

kieser sousa said:
Thanks all (I think) lol I have noticed that some don't like the idea of other forums but cant we all just get along ! After all we are all here because we share a common intrest.I wont say the name of the other forum,but i will say that there are alot of great folks on there as well !Also several of witch are also on here.with that said,good luck to all !

I agree 110%

Welcome to the Mug Shots kieser

whats up keiser! welcome to the forum. :)

Welcome to the Tnet neighborhood. . Looking forward to your stories and finds.
And yes we all like to visit other places now and then...but TNet is home..... :)

Thanks for the welcome all ! Gypsy,i know what ya mean ! The other site i am on has led to some new friends even though i havent actually met any of them,i feal that i know some of them very well.This site looks two be my 2'nd home now ! Kinda like goin south for the winter ! lol Hope i get to know some of y'all as well.Also Gypsy,i realy enjoy reading of your adventures.That dump you found the silver coins in was awsome !I posted some of my buttons in the relic section if y'all are interested.Thanks again,Later !

Nice to see ya Keiser...great movie btw!

I agree, I belong to several forums...some local to my hunting area and some not. Information is power!

Tnet is home for me though.

Glad to see you! Welcome to Treasure Net - like Gypsy mentioned, there are other sites, but TNet is home.

Looking forward to your finds.......HH/NS

Hiya Keiser,

Great to see ya, looking forward to your posts and finds.

;) RR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back