KEYS i was telling u about

They sound like railroad keys. P & LE is Pittsburgh & Lake Erie. Also, I suspect the FRIE might really be ERIE, another big railroad.

Thanks - I WILL clean that one up when I get home and recheck it under a light - I have pics of them just could not get them from cam gallery on computer to the site - My neighbor whos in his 70s worked retired from the RR - Its not out of the rhelm of possibilities he or his kids may have lost them out there - I thought they were an unusual size (like almost a med. size key) thanks ALLOT u have shed some light on the subject - u think i would have known that - i grew up with rr tracks across the street from my house - I was the original Italian from the other side of the tracks ::)

NO - i will try that - and YES thats them - mine arent as pretty - they are patina'd - thanks and thanks - I was putting up an antenna or 2 last night until midnight - 1 homebrew scanner and 1 cb base station ---- i will try the reduction and look more closer at the key site - that sure is what i have -
i hope to go detecting this weekend - i have been busy an its HOT >:( my puter is pretty old and it crashes so nothing is out of question - THANKS - LBP

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back