Just starting to learn about this new adventure, Any Ideas would greatly be appreciated.

TigerSaw

Jul 23, 2024
I'm new to this forum glad to join the Group.
Here's my story
I went on Facebook Market place and found a Nokta Legend with Pro Pack. The guy wanted $550 US dollars. I offered him $490 and he accepted. It also came with a Ricomax Pin pointer.

Was this a good deal for a used Legend he said he barely used it. The bottom of the coil looked brand new hardly no marks at all.
I'm glad I could join the group.

Upvote 4
Welcome Tigersaw! Best of luck to you with your new machine!
:hello:

Here's my story
I went on Facebook Market place and found a Nokta Legend with Pro Pack. The guy wanted $550 US dollars. I offered him $490 and he accepted. It also came with a Ricomax Pin pointer.

Was this a good deal for a used Legend he said he barely used it. The bottom of the coil looked brand new hardly no marks at all.
welcome to the site, its a good deal if all works as it should .

I'm guessing that I have a newer version of the legend, at the bottom of the screen is just says Kokta Ive see some that have Kokta/Makro. I heard that Kokta bought out Makro. Anyone have any thoughts? tks

Here's my story

Can't go wrong with The Legend! Fine machine for the price point. I paid about $550 for my new Legend Pro Pack a little more than a year ago (older version with LG28 11"). The little 6" round coil is excellent in trashy areas while still providing good depth.

I'm guessing that I have a newer version of the legend, at the bottom of the screen is just says Kokta Ive see some that have Kokta/Makro. I heard that Kokta bought out Makro. Anyone have any thoughts? tks
If it came with the newer LG30 coil it's definitely the newer version. If it has the round LG28 11", it could be the original version.

Here's my story

I'm new here too. Actually i was a member in good standing many years ago for a long time. Illness took me away. I couldn't get any response from TN to a couple questions. So i registered as a newby. That's ok. I'm here. So welcome.
This is the way i look at buying, selling and trading. If you agreed to buy, sell or trade something. And the other person agreed to buy, sell or trade. Then you both made a good deal. Once the deal is over is not the time to wonder if you got a good deal. That time is before you agree on a deal. You can beat yourself up worrying after a deal. That's called buyers remorse. You agreed to buy the detector. The other person agreed to sell it. You both made a deal. You both agreed. It's over and done.
Now is not the time to question your deal. It's time for you to enjoy the metal detector and find a big gold ring with it.
Good luck on that. I hope you do.

I'm new here too. Actually i was a member in good standing many years ago for a long time. Illness took me away. I couldn't get any response from TN to a couple questions. So i registered as a newby. That's ok. I'm here. So welcome.
This is the way i look at buying, selling and trading. If you agreed to buy, sell or trade something. And the other person agreed to buy, sell or trade. Then you both made a good deal. Once the deal is over is not the time to wonder if you got a good deal. That time is before you agree on a deal. You can beat yourself up worrying after a deal. That's called buyers remorse. You agreed to buy the detector. The other person agreed to sell it. You both made a deal. You both agreed. It's over and done.
Now is not the time to question your deal. It's time for you to enjoy the metal detector and find a big gold ring with it.
Good luck on that. I hope you do.
OTOH, I've heard it paraphrased that it's not a good deal unless both parties walk away feeling like they got
1722342912592.png
ed. 😉😁

Here's my story

It was a very good deal, I bought my legend when it first came out. I paid $800 a year and bought the LG 26 coil for $160, which is almost $1000 total. But I don't regret it because it is an excellent machine and has given me many good treasures.

If it came with the newer LG30 coil it's definitely the newer version. If it has the round LG28 11", it could be the original version.
I checked its the LG30 coil. is there benefits to the newer version?

I checked its the LG30 coil. is there benefits to the newer version?
Some say the LG30 has better target separation than the LG28. It should also have the new carbon fiber lower rod a d arm cuff. Besides that, should be the same as the original.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back