Just Saying "Hey"

sniper-medic

Jun 21, 2007
Mendota, Illinois
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT, Spectrum DFX, and White's Spectra VX3
Just Saying "Hey"

Here's my mug.....Let's see....I live in Illinois and work as a Firefighter/Paramedic......Have 4-1/2 year old triplets which makes life real interesting......Just bought a DFX (Delivered on Friday) and getting back in to metal detecting.....Had an XLT, then the kids came and I had little to no time to use it and ended up selling it....Well I need my fix again, and with them getting a little older, I can squeeze in a littlel extra time now....So I'm back !

Attachments

• Simpson.jpg
    Simpson.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 570
Re: Just Saying "Hey"

Welcome back to metal detecting and welcome to Tnet and Mugs! If you can find time to metal detect with triplets you are da man! lol Wow! Can't wait to see some pics of your finds and while you are at it, some pics of those triplets in "My Daily Snapshot"! So glad you are here!

Welcome aboard, Sniper.

This is a great place to learn about all aspects of Tresure Hunting/Metal Detecting. I have heard that the DFX is one great machine. Wow, Triplets. You have your hands full, but on the bright side, you have 3 digging buddies in the future. Thank you for your service and we are glad to have you.

Welcome back to TNet.

Enjoy your stay.

Looking forward to seeing your future finds..

HH from M2

Attachments

• Welcome-03-june.gif
    Welcome-03-june.gif
    28.3 KB · Views: 496

Welcome

Another IL guy !!!!!!!!!!!

Hey to you too!! Glad to have you on board. Looking forward to reading/seeing posts of your finds. Good Luck & Happy Hunting!!

sniper-medic said:
Have 4-1/2 year old triplets which makes life real interesting.

Your life is very interesting with the triplets...would love to see a pic of them.

;) RR

Attachments

• welcome_cat_3.gif
    welcome_cat_3.gif
    12.2 KB · Views: 491

No cool graphics - just a hearty welcome. :)

Okay, well I guess the little smiley face is a graphic... kinda.

Thank you for fighting fires and rescuing folks - you are a hero in my book.

hey Randy
PM me and well meet up at that spot by the lake ,when your not to busy....... ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back