Just little ole me...

zztop357

Jun 9, 2007

Attachments

• donna  in white.jpg
    donna in white.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 679
Welcome to Mugs and to T-net in general! So glad you joined us and looking forward to hearing more from ya! :D

Great to see you ZZ.Welcome to this disfunctional group.Anxious to see your finds.What part of this great country are you in?

I live in N.E. Arkansas right on Crowley's Ridge everyone...
Thanks for the welcome. I lurk here a lot ;) ZZTOP

Glad to have you and your pic was a pleasant surprise; expected a ZZ look-a-like with long hair, floppy hat, and dark shades! ::)

Welcome ZZ, I'me an 'old Arky' myself,
Western side of the state, now live in OK.

Fossis..............

Great to meet you, ZZ. Glad to have you on board.

;) RR

Attachments

• welcome_cat.gif
    welcome_cat.gif
    38.3 KB · Views: 597
  • welcome_cat.gif
    welcome_cat.gif
    38.3 KB · Views: 590
All the guys aren't ugly :D.... And thank you very much. I don't look that good after going thru the saw-briars and blackberry stickers...But it is so worth it to find some of the things we do....
I really need to take pictures and post some on here.
Thanks Packerbacker..HH....and thanks to you all for the welcome ;)

Hey ZZ,

Welcome.

My family has a place in the thriving metropolis of Hardy! ;D ;D ;D North Central Ark.

Best,

Mike

Hey Mike...We used to spend a lot of time around Hardy.....now it's just too crowded. It sure is purty country up there.Thanks for the welcome too,and HH.

Hi Randall, We have some kin that live at Leachville. We get up that way a couple of times a year.They grow the best produce there, and the strawberries are the best!!! Thanks for the welcome, I always read
your post ;D
Thanks and HH.
zztop

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back