Just little old me... SoulDancer

SoulDancer

Oct 13, 2007
Gurnee, IL
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Pamela.jpg

Good to have you with us! It's nice to see good looking women who like to metal detect. I like your username. 8)

It's funny, because I posted the pic of me and I was fuddle-ducked as to what to write about me.

So here goes: ::)

I have been md'ing since I was about 4, my dad got me started, so I will blame him. I have used all types of metal detectors over the years. I don't have a pull tab collection, I tossed them in garbage to save the environment. I have collected coins just as long as I have been md'ing. I live in Illinois and have travelled all over the United States.

I am an avid outdoor person, in fact I hike about 3-4 miles a day. I enjoy fishing, and am not afraid to dig into a worm to place on a hook. I have camped almost every year since I was about 6. So I enjoy cooking foods over an open fire (cast iron cooking as well). I am a published cook, who has been on a national magazine cover with a recipe I designed.

When not outside I have 4 kids who I am teaching how to cook. I read, quilt, sew, and paint. I also refinish antique wooden furniture.

Nice to meet ya'll and am looking forward to your posts.

Okay guess I am to the rambling part of being a woman, soooo I will hush now. ;)

Hiya SoulDancer,

Great to have you here with us...Welcome! T-Net has so much to offer...since you like to cook, we even have a recipe thread. :D Looking forward to seeing some of your finds from the past. Good luck & happy hunting.

;) RR

welcome_signs_6.gif

Attachments

• welcome_signs_6.gif
    welcome_signs_6.gif
    17.8 KB · Views: 1,788
SoulDancer said:
It's funny, because I posted the pic of me and I was fuddle-ducked as to what to write about me.

I have been md'ing since I was about 4, my dad got me started, so I will blame him. I have used all types of metal detectors over the years. I don't have a pull tab collection, I tossed them in garbage to save the environment. I have collected coins just as long as I have been md'ing. I live in Illinois and have travelled all over the United States.

I am an avid outdoor person, in fact I hike about 3-4 miles a day. I enjoy fishing, and am not afraid to dig into a worm to place on a hook. I have camped almost every year since I was about 6. So I enjoy cooking foods over an open fire (cast iron cooking as well). I am a published cook, who has been on a national magazine cover with a recipe I designed.

When not outside I have 4 kids who I am teaching how to cook. I read, quilt, sew, and paint. I also refinish antique wooden furniture.

Okay guess I am to the rambling part of being a woman, soooo I will hush now. ;)
sounds like a personal ad 8)

Welcome to Tnet ! Sounds like you will fit in quite well with the rest of this talented crowd! Looking forward to seeing your finds! ...and recipes!

Careful Eddie...she lives in Illinois and can come bang you up side the head when needed! :) :D

Welcome aboard, Souldancer! :)

You sound like you'll fit in just fine around here.

Don't ever be afraid to crack Decafe along side the head......it's more fun than letting your hubby do it! I have some muffins you can throw at him! ::) :P ;D

Welcome aboard. Glad to Have you with us. This is a great place with great people. Looking forward to pics of your finds...or the winning recipe. ;D :D :D

Welcome SoulDancer,
Any woman that can use a metal skillet & a metal detector is
HoT!!
Joe

Welcome, nice to have you with us!

Welcome to TNet!! For some reason I can not see your pic, just a red x. I grew up in Kenosha, WI. where my Dad also got me started when I was 4. He had an archery/MD store in Kenosha. I have spent a lot of time in your area MD, it is a nice area. I can't wait to see your finds! HH ;)

SoulDancer said:

with all those hobbies not much time for the hubbie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back