Houston Area
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Vibraprobe 570, My Melon

Attachments

• Jason.jpg
    Jason.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 553
Welcome aboard !

Don't wait to be invited Just jump on in the posting's fine.

Got questions ? the answer is here somewhere.

LOL
Good hunting
Thom

Thanks for the warm welcome, Great site once again - there is no where else with this wealth of info.

Attachments

• Boulder.jpg
    Boulder.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 499
Welcome to Tnet and to Mugs! Glad to meet you! Looking forward to hearing more from you! :angel7:

Welcome Shaw! Texas has got a few great sites for buttons if you know where to find them. I'm not sure where myself, but in the past treasure hunters hit those places hard getting valuable types. Look forward to seeing your finds.

Hi, Shaw! Welcome to Mugs. That second picture you post is really cool!

Pepper

Thanks again for the hospitality everyone,

I just started a history thread of the search for my towns history. Hopefully it will give me some good future locations to scout. Its under the Texas forum thread - This board has really inspired me to dig into the past. You guys have some great stories and finds.

Thanks again!

Shaw, you look like a pretty cool guy :headbang:...what's you driving a jeep or a dune buggy? I like that rock climbing pic too. I'm gonna have to catch up on some of your TX posts...I added a few there myself, more on the LA thread.

Great to see ya, good luck & happy hunting.

:wink: RR

welcome_cat.gif

Attachments

• welcome_cat.gif
    welcome_cat.gif
    38.3 KB · Views: 322
Thanks River Rat, Thats a Jeep. I am in out in Del Rio Tx. going to hike out in Dead Mans Canyon

Just got your message and thanks again for the info.

Happy to now be a charter member, I have spent more on books in a week and learned a heck of a lot less!

Here is down in the canyon,

Attachments

• Jason DM.jpg
    Jason DM.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 361

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back