Just became a member of the lucky coin club, and then I got an Injin....

TnT2000

Jan 15, 2006
Easton PA
Today i hit a small patch of woods I had been eyeing up to see what was in there, first I got the Navy button (any Idea on age?) and the ww1 button then I got the strangest buckle ever, it looks like a butt...he he
I got a small pin 3 wheat's 1918 D, 1951,1945, and then finally the lucky coin club token. After that I hit the woods I was in yesterday and squeaked out another nice CW button and a sweet 1879 Indian.

Thanks for looking TnT

Attachments

• md43 002.jpg
    md43 002.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 507
  • md43 004.jpg
    md43 004.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 515
  • md43 014.jpg
    md43 014.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 748
  • md43 016.jpg
    md43 016.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 757
  • md43 012.jpg
    md43 012.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 509
  • md43 007.jpg
    md43 007.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 500
  • md43 015.jpg
    md43 015.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 702
Upvote 0
TnT,
Wow, what a great bunch of finds. Fantastic buttons, and the IH has a lot of detail to it.
Any backmarks on the buttons?
Congrats on the BUTTkle too. ;D
-MM-

ModernMiner said:
TnT,
Wow, what a great bunch of finds. Fantastic buttons, and the IH has a lot of detail to it.
Any backmarks on the buttons?
Congrats on the BUTTkle too. ;D
-MM-

The navy button has no back (bummer) and the CW button is post Civil war I found a bunch at this site.

It still doesn't get much better than that Tnt....maybe some gold coin's but nice find's,love em'.....Congrat's on the new membership and HH!!

Did the IH come from the ground like that, if not how did you clean it??

Keep @ it and HH!

Very nice stuff. I love finding IH's that look like yours. ;D ;D ;D

Buttons and tokens are great too. Makes me want to get out hunting....

Yo T
Nice finds my man. That spot keeps giving it up! Can't believe you were in that 90+ heat with that head cold. When you called, I thought about going but poured a Jim Beam instead! I'm gonna hit the College this weekend and will get you guys out there after some recon.
Talk to you tomorrow,
Mark

MUD(S.W.A.T) said:
Did the IH come from the ground like that, if not how did you clean it??

Keep @ it and HH!

hey MUD... I soak them in water and just use a toothbrush and dish soap, if the grime is tough I might drop it in hot peroxide for a few seconds at a time...not to long it will burn..but that date range seems to do well in this soil at this site.. TnT

markgPA said:
Yo T
Nice finds my man. That spot keeps giving it up! Can't believe you were in that 90+ heat with that head cold. When you called, I thought about going but poured a Jim Beam instead! I'm gonna hit the College this weekend and will get you guys out there after some recon.
Talk to you tomorrow,
Mark

Hey Mark....yes but my head is still pounding.....but as I have said it is a obsession.....well you know all about that..he he.

Great assortment of relics. That Indian looks fantastic!

Wow nice finds TnT. I can't wait to get back into a "LITTLE" more detecting like every afternoon and weekends.

That Indian is incredible! EF- to AU- maybe? "Low mileage", and then it went into friendly dirt.

Great buttons, too. What a hunt!

Love all them finds, TnT! But that button! :o

Fantastic hunt!! Congrats!

Nana ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back