Just a typical day metal detecting

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0
ForumRunner_20130110_215859.png

ForumRunner_20130110_215939.png

Hey! thats a good one,congrats.............HH

I'd give my left arm to dig a wheatie right now ... nice digs !:occasion14:

Love to see old pennies come out looking that good.
You did good on this video too. The sound was clearer, I suppose it wasn't as windy but did you try my trick? What do you use to take your vids?
Oh and by the by, I like how you take the coin off screen to rub it, makes it easier on my nerves! LOL Just don't hold it too close to the microphone. The sound of sandpaper on a coin sets my teeth on edge AND they're across the room in a cup!!! ;) LOL

HH!

Love to see old pennies come out looking that good.
You did good on this video too. The sound was clearer, I suppose it wasn't as windy but did you try my trick? What do you use to take your vids?
Oh and by the by, I like how you take the coin off screen to rub it, makes it easier on my nerves! LOL Just don't hold it too close to the microphone. The sound of sandpaper on a coin sets my teeth on edge AND they're across the room in a cup!!! ;) LOL

HH!

Lol thanks that 1917 was in great shape the back wasn't as pretty and I didn't use your trick because it wasn't windy but I will try it one day...I haven't been rubbing (as much) lately

Lol thanks that 1917 was in great shape the back wasn't as pretty and I didn't use your trick because it wasn't windy but I will try it one day...I haven't been rubbing (as much) lately

I thought so.
Ya know, I was thinking about trying to make a small vid my own self. Are you just using your phone or do you have some sort of helmet cam? Your videos always seem so clear.

HH!

I thought so.
Ya know, I was thinking about trying to make a small vid my own self. Are you just using your phone or do you have some sort of helmet cam? Your videos always seem so clear.

HH!

i think you should make videos i really enjoy your post and like seeing the things you find this is the camera i use i got mine for 60 bucks and they work great extremely easy to use

Amazon.com: Samsung HMX-W200 Waterproof HD Recording with 2.4-inch LCD Screen (Red): Camera & Photo

You did well! Your best finds for this hunt were under those roots. Any chance to get out during the winter is a bonus.

i think you should make videos i really enjoy your post and like seeing the things you find this is the camera i use i got mine for 60 bucks and they work great extremely easy to use

hUH! I thought you had your camera mounted or something. Seemed so steady. Maybe I could just use my phone after all.

Thanks for the hint. I'll look into it.

HH!

hUH! I thought you had your camera mounted or something. Seemed so steady. Maybe I could just use my phone after all.

Thanks for the hint. I'll look into it.

HH!

Nope it's a handheld I dig with one hand and film with the other thinking about getting a tripod but I'm afraid my videos will be to long then I like to keep them as short as possible

Good to see you got out and made another vid and even added a few more wheaties to the collection:thumbsup:

Cool wheats, I got out yesterday as well, found some clad, a compact 12" down, a very light silver chain, and a silver religious token, bigger than a silver dollar, getting ready to go out right know!

Cool wheats, I got out yesterday as well, found some clad, a compact 12" down, a very light silver chain, and a silver religious token, bigger than a silver dollar, getting ready to go out right know!

Cool finds good luck today H.H

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back