Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just couldn't keep sitting and watching reruns. So, I went for a walk yesterday. Not so much for finding but to walk with my partner and count my blessings. Very needed lately. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Figured a walk before facing yet another Thanksgiving, (alone), might be necessary. Time will tell if it helped.

Anyhoo......

This is what I found. Really wasn't listening too intently to the detector though.

IMG_20231123_091730.jpg

Strange lil piece just to the right of the nail. Fishy is laughing at Blingie's pick. It's shiny but just kiddie bling.

IMG_20231123_091745.jpg

πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

IMG_20231122_163808.jpg

At least Fishy's choice is a nicely crafted bit of silver.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

And thanks for peeking.

Upvote 16
Looks like you had some enjoyment :) Happy Thanksgiving

I just couldn't keep sitting and watching reruns. So, I went for a walk yesterday. Not so much for finding but to walk with my partner and count my blessings. Very needed lately. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Figured a walk before facing yet another Thanksgiving, (alone), might be necessary. Time will tell if it helped.

Anyhoo......

This is what I found. Really wasn't listening too intently to the detector though.

View attachment 2116553
Strange lil piece just to the right of the nail. Fishy is laughing at Blingie's pick. It's shiny but just kiddie bling.

View attachment 2116554
πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

View attachment 2116555
At least Fishy's choice is a nicely crafted bit of silver.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

And thanks for peeking.
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Congratulations on all the nice finds! Thanks for posting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back