Junkdigger in action (Im making a face,OK?)

junkdigger

Sep 15, 2004
clarkston,wa.
Junkdigger in action (I'm making a face,OK?)

Got some comments on my little photo (avatar?) when I post.Well,I went to photography school years ago but they didn't teach this technique. Got this idea to put the camera in a hole I dug,pointing up.I put a cloth under the camera to keep it clean and set the self timer to take the picture.Was going for the expression,"Doh,what's that?" My typical expression when digging my usual junk! LOL

Attachments

• IMGP0074.JPG
    IMGP0074.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 1,474
Re: Junkdigger in action (I'm making a face,OK?)

That is such a cool photo... LOL... genious really...

I agree, That Photo Should Win awards ;D

Very Cool Photo.

By the way, Welcome !

Jeff

So cool,looks like you dug a snake and ready to crap your pants ;D.

cool pic. at first i thought it was a scene out of one of those Earnest movies "ya know what i mean Vern " (no offense ;) )

I love that picture.? And I love the fact that you can make fun of yourself and not take all this too seriously.? I thought of Vern when I first saw your picture, too.

Attachments

• head.jpg
    head.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 1,311

Well, thank you all for your rave reviews of my photo! Anyway I've been toying with the idea of taking up photography as another hobby for years, ever since I finished a 2 year photography school.The high cost of color darkroom equipment kept me from it. That is, until now.With digital photography the computer is the darkroom.I only learned this after buying the little snapshooter to photograph my finds to post on this forum.So,one thing leads to another,and my new camera will be here Thursday! A Canon EOS 20D and 2 zoom lenses and stuff.Yeah, I'll post some photos on this forum when I figure out that camera with its many knobs, buttons,and menus.Happy Hunting! And don't let me catch you with your head in a hole and your butt in my view finder! Heh Heh

I love photography too! Great photo!

Great photo! I am currently attending school for photography and I think that was a very creative idea. I think your crazy for sticking a camera in a hole with only a cloth to protect it but artist have their sacrifices,.... Oh and I love the canon D20; if you can afford that camera I guess you can stick any old camera in a hole.

Now that's what I call a cool photo!

HH,

Batch

If I were that coin, pulltab, ring, etc..... I would be scared to death..... ;) :D

GL & HH,

DugHoles

love the pic! very original..make me think of the gopher from caddyshack....HH

I'm thinking Rambo + 20 years. Excellent Photo there. I guess that is what treasure sees just before its unearthed!!!

I love that expression!!! ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back